Link-up from "Here I am, the Handmaid of the Lord!"
1. Do you think you will be going to school at any point in 2015? If so for what?
No! For the first time, 2015 will be the first time I will not be in school at all. While I hope to be going back for an advanced degree in Psychology, that won't start until about 2016. There will be a lot of research and applying happening in 2015.
2. Will there be a job change for you in 2015?
No! Again, 2014 was the year of school and job changes, so 2015 will hopefully be very constant job wise.
3. What adventure or event are you most looking forward to during this coming year?
Adventures seem to fall around different events in 2015. Trips home to NC for sister's shows and graduation, Weddings in May and a few in the fall, and then hopefully a spontaneous adventure or two!
4. Do you think there will be a move to a new house/apartment/city/state/country in 2015?
No new city or state, but there could be a new apartment int he making next summer
5. What do you see as the direction of your blog in 2015? Design update plans? Link-ups coming down the pipes? More or less posts?
My only goal for the blog this year is to actually use the blog as a space to write and reflect on the happenings of my world and the world around me.
6. If you could guarantee that one thing could happen this coming year what would it be?
That I'll still get to be surrounded by the great love of my friends and family who support me no matter what.